Install from the source
Alternatively, you can install mosparo directly from our Git repository. The installation is more complex, but if, for example, you want to use your deployment tool, this variant is more recommended.
In addition to the requirements described in the requirements regarding your web hosting, you need for this method
- Node.js (18)
- Clone the repository git
git clone firstname.lastname@example.org:mosparo/mosparo.git
- Change to the directory of the mosparo repository
- (Optional) If you want to use the latest stable version, you should check out the tag of the last version
git checkout tags/[lastVersionTag]
[lastversionTag] with the name of the latest tag (see https://github.com/mosparo/mosparo/tags).
composer install –-no-dev
- Install all frontend packages
- Generate all frontend resources
yarn encore production
- Open your browser and access the virtual host (for example, by accessing the subdomain in your browser)
- Follow the installation wizard to install mosparo